Today’s young and modern generation has taken its wellness and aesthetic sense to very serious levels. People are going gaga over diet plans and work-out routines. Not to mention, even the tea we consume is considered for its health benefits. Herbal tea for skin problems, weight loss, boosting metabolism, you name it and you have it! Each cup of tea is packed with various vitamins and minerals.These work holistically to slow ageing, stimulate collagen production and maintain healthy skin cells. Owing to this, you should definitely give them a try!
6 Types Of Herbal Tea For Skin Problems & Weight Loss:
- Rooibos: It is full of antioxidants, zinc and alpha-hydroxy acids.These anti-oxidants provide protection against harmful free radicals. Being rich in zinc, it also corrects any hormonal imbalances that trigger acne.
- White Tea: The purest of all herbal teas for skin problems. White tea contains the highest amounts of antioxidants. This has strong rejuvenating powers. It helps slow down skin-aging process.
- Green Tea: This reduces inflammation and maintains healthy skin cells. It also helps internally protect against sun damage. Green tea contains a high potency antioxidant. This reactivates dying skin cells.
- Spearmint: Spearmint has an anti-androgenic effect. This improves hormonal imbalances and prevents production of acne.
- Chamomile: A tea that is a stress-buster. Chamomile has antispasmodic, anxiolytic, antibacterial and anti-mutagenic effects. These induce feeling of calmness and serenity. This allow the skin to heal naturally.
- Hibiscus: This tea is beautifully red in colour and is rich in vitamins. It is a good source of Vitamin C, A, B1, B2, zinc and iron. It maintains healthy skin, hair and nails.
Coupled with a healthy diet and regular exercise, a cup or two daily could help you boost weight loss. Thereby, adding to the health and quality of your skin. Herbal teas for skin problems are just as good as drinking a cup of water, but with an additional plethora of benefits.
Read more: 5 Games That Will Boost Your Kids IQ!